Here’s my latest message that reveals the inherent problem with being under the Law. You’ll also discover how the Ten Commandments and even the Sermon on the Mount play a role in revealing humanity’s inability to keep God’s true standard. Furthermore, we’ll uncover the liberty believers can expect from God’s grace and how this newfound freedom actually empowers us to say “no” to sin.
Check out this message. I believe it will ignite a passion for living in the freedom that Christ has secured for you. Enjoy!
Discussion Questions for “101 Bible Questions” – Freedom:
- Read Galatians 3:10 and James 2:10. What’s the issue with humans being under the Law?
- Read 2 Corinthians 3:7-10 and Romans 7:7-8. How do we know the Ten Commandments are included in the issue?
- How does the Sermon on the Mount factor in?
- Read Galatians 4:4-5 and Hebrews 9:16-17. When did the New Covenant really begin?
- Read Galatians 3:23-25 and Romans 10:4. What is the believer’s relationship to the Law?
- Read Romans 6:14 and Galatians 5:18. What can the believer expect now under God’s grace? Why?
- Read Titus 2:11-14. In your own words, how does the grace of God teach us to say “no” to sin?