In my latest message, I tackle thought-provoking questions that often go unanswered in church. We’ll explore topics like obedience under God’s grace, trying to become “more like Christ,” measuring closeness to God, and discerning His will for your life.
Here’s the thing: Striving to become more Christlike or attempting to love Him more can only lead to frustration and disappointment. But what if I told you that the key lies in embracing your true identity and recognizing the love He has given you?
If you’re hungry for real, lasting answers, this powerful and counterintuitive message is tailor-made for you. So, get ready to be inspired and encouraged!
Discussion Questions for “101 Bible Questions” – Relationship with God
- How does obedience factor into living under God’s grace?
- React to this truth: When it comes to sanctification, there’s you and then your behavior.
- What would you say to someone who asked how they can become more like Christ?
- When people talk about getting closer to God, how do you think they’re measuring it? What should they do instead?
- React to this statement: Believers can’t love God any more than they already do!
- What is God’s will for your life? Can you fall out of God’s will? Why or why not?