Are you ready to be convinced of God’s never-ending kindness and love for you? Here’s an extraordinary message from Ephesians that’ll leave you in awe of who God is and the immeasurable blessings He has bestowed upon you.
Get ready to discover what it means to be a member of Christ’s body and partake in His fullness. This transformative passage will remind you that you’re always close to God because of what He did, not what you’re doing.
Discussion Questions for Ephesians 1:15-2:7:
- Read verses 15-16. How do you see the connection between faith in Jesus and love and thankfulness for others?
- Verse 17 talks about wisdom and revelation in knowing God. How has your understanding of God deepened over time? In what ways are you amazed by who He is?
- Verse 18 mentions “the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.” What are the two possible interpretations of this phrase? How do they both complement each other?
- Verse 23 says the church is “the fullness of Him.” What does it mean to you to be a member of Christ’s body and a part of His fullness?
- Read Ephesians 2:1-3. Then decide how it supports this statement: Your problem was not your behavior but your nature and your dead state in sin.
- Read Ephesians 2:4-5. What does it mean to you to be “made alive together with Christ”?
- Read Ephesians 2:6-7. How does being raised and seated with Christ affect your view of yourself, your relationship with God, and your approach to life’s challenges?