Are you ready to embark on a journey of true freedom and liberation? I invite you to join me as together we delve into the powerful message of Galatians 3. Prepare to have your understanding of God’s grace, the Law, and your identity in Christ transformed.
Here, we’ll uncover the pivotal role Abraham plays in understanding our relationship with the Law and the freedom we have in Christ. We’ll also discover what it truly means to be set free from the curse of the Law and how this freedom impacts our daily lives as believers. Prepare to let go of the burden of self-effort and embrace the abundance of grace Christ has given you.
Don’t miss this opportunity to deepen your understanding and walk in the fullness of God’s love. Explore the life-changing message of Galatians 3 with me today!
Discussion Questions for Galatians 3:1-14:
- Read verses 1-3. What two multiple-choice questions does Paul ask? What’s his point?
- What additional question does Paul ask in verse 5? How does this drive his point home even further?
- Read verses 6-9. Why does Paul bring up Abraham? What relationship did Abraham have with the Law? Why is this important?
- Read verses 10-13. Find one truth about the Law in each verse.
- React to this false statement: Galatians is only about getting saved (justification) by faith, not daily living.
- How do we believers sometimes seek to earn or sustain God’s favor through our efforts?
- What does it mean to you that Christ redeemed you from the curse of the Law?