As we continue our journey through the book of Galatians in our “Liberated” series, we’ve now arrived at Chapter 5, where we delve into some profound truths that will revolutionize your understanding of living a liberated life in Christ:
• When in doubt, love is your way forward
• You’re on God’s team, and your heart agrees with Him
• Your freedom from the Law is NOT just for getting saved
• If you live by God’s Spirit, then why not walk by His Spirit too!
Prepare to experience a life filled with freedom, joy, and peace like never before. Don’t miss out on these transformative truths that will empower you to embrace the freedom you have in Christ and walk confidently by His Spirit.
Discussion Questions for Galatians 5:
- Read verses 13-15. What is the singular focus Paul is suggesting here? Why?
- How is verse 16 the opposite of “sin management” or “self-improvement”?
- How does verse 17 show you to be on God’s team with new desires that agree with Him?
- How does verse 18 prove our freedom from the Law extends beyond salvation?
- Why is the word “practice” key to understanding verse 21?
- Why does Paul conclude the list of fruit with “against such things there is no law”?
- Who did the crucifying in verse 24? (Hint: Not God!). Why is this important?
- In your own words, expound upon Paul’s logic in verse 25.