My final message in our “Liberated” series unpacks more powerful insights in Galatians.
Thus far, we’ve explored themes of freedom, grace, and the new creation. In chapter 6, Paul introduces “the law of Christ” – an intriguing phrase that might make you wonder if Paul is contradicting himself regarding law and grace. (Of course, he’s not, and you’ll find out why!)
We’ll also explore the idea of sowing and reaping, where you’ll gain a fresh perspective on what it means to “invest” in God’s Spirit and get a return – a life of peace.
I’m eager for you to hear these truths and embrace God’s grace even further. So, enjoy!
Discussion Questions for Galatians 6:
- What is “the law of Christ”?
- In your own words, explain the sowing and reaping concept Paul introduces here.
- React to this statement: “Those who are circumcised do not even keep the Law themselves.”
- What does it mean to be “crucified to the world”?
- React to this statement: The only “rule” to walk by is “the new creation.”
- What is your biggest takeaway from our study in Galatians?