Imagine living with the assurance that you’re forgiven once and for all, not little by little. Believing this truth sets you free from the burden of guilt and shame, allowing you to experience the fullness of God’s grace and love.
In this latest message from my new series, I explore the profound distinction between sins merely being “covered” versus sins being completely “taken away” forever. I also reveal the true meaning of 1 John 1:9 and invite you to consider how total forgiveness can impact your anticipation of Christ’s return.
This is one of our best, most important messages ever. I encourage you to take some time to soak it in, knowing you’ll find healing, freedom, and a deeper understanding of God’s incredible love for you!
Discussion Questions for “101 Bible Questions” – Forgiveness:
- Why is the distinction between “covered” and “taken away” important?
- How does Hebrews highlight Jesus’ posture regarding our forgiveness?
- React to this statement: You’re forgiven once for all, not little by little.
- What does it mean to you that God keeps no record of your sins?
- Explain in your own words how forgiveness in the “Lord’s Prayer” should be understood.
- What is the true context and meaning of 1 John 1:9?
- How does this message of total forgiveness impact your view of Christ’s return?